There is nothing more romantic than a dreamy beach wedding in South Florida. Gorgeous blue waters, white sand, and cool breezes create a natural backdrop full of beauty for the perfect wedding day. South Florida has been a wedding hotspot for years, and we love seeing each beautiful wedding season after season. We gathered some stunning moments from fabulous beach weddings to inspire you lovely local and destination South Florida brides.
- Katelyn and Carter had a beautiful wedding day captured by Transier Photography. Their ceremony took place at The Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea with a reception to follow at the beautiful Casa Marina. Dream with us through this stunning moment celebrating Katelyn and Carter’s love.
- Tori and David had two special wedding ceremonies, one in their home state of North Carolina and one in sunny Key West. They chose Fort Zachary State Park for its beautiful backdrop of white sand and blue water. Simply You Weddings dreamt up a beautiful Key West wedding for this precious couple.
- Blueye Images captured the breathtaking wedding day of Becca and Jen on January 11, 2014. This destination couple knew they wanted their wedding to take place in a tropical location with sand and palm tress, making Key West the perfect location!
- Just Save the Date Event Planning and Design planned the perfect wedding weekend for Amy and Paul. With a beautiful welcome party, wedding day, farewell brunch, and activities in-between, this island-chic themed weekend was a beautiful experience for the couple and their guests.
- Karla and Steve’s shared love for water and serenity brought their dream wedding to life in the Florida Keys. They wanted a wedding day that would share the same serenity and enjoyment that the water brings to them to their family and friends, making the Florida Keys the perfect destination. Blueye Images captured each beautiful moment from Karla and Steve’s wedding day.
- Just Save the Date Event Planning and Design helped to bring this special wedding day to life for Sara and Adam. With a passion for Hemingway, The Great Gatsby, and the Art Deco period, Sara and Adam chose The Hemingway House for their perfect wedding venue with a focus on beautiful lush gardens and beloved literary elements.
- This beautiful wedding day took place at the gorgeous Pier House Resort & Spa in Key West, Florida. This incredible venue sets the stage for a romantic beachside wedding day with beautiful blue waters and white sands.
- Rachel E. Ligon Photography captured the lovely wedding day of Lacey and Nick, who met while Nick was attending a bachelor party. Who knew that a wedding festivity would result in Lacey and Nick’s own nuptials! This beautiful couple said their I Do’s at the gorgeous Casa Marina and Flagler Ballroom.
We adore these romantic beach weddings and hope you lovely brides get inspired for your own local or destination beach weddings! Cheers to a lifetime of love and celebration to these gorgeous couples!