Dreamy spring floral designs make our hearts flutter with beautiful color palettes. We love romantic florals with soft hues, like pinks, creams, peaches, light greens, and of course, blush tones. These stunning floral designs reflect love and romance with soft elegance. If you are a South Florida bride who loves romance, you will adore these beautiful bouquets for your wedding day.
- We love this equally gorgeous and simple design perfect for a South Florida wedding on the beach. The natural beauty of the ocean and sand compliment the creamy, elegant bouquet. This stunning shot was captured by Transier Photography.
- We adore this design created by Avant-Gardens with a pop of pink that is absolutely gorgeous for a spring bouquet. The romantic pop of color would look vibrant and gorgeous at your South Florida wedding.
- The next two images are a breathtaking example of pure South Florida romance designed by Ines Naftali Floral & Event Design. We adore the dream-like state that these florals put us in, especially atop the sparkly, champagne linens.
- This bouquet designed by Avant-Gardens screams “spring!” Soft, romantic elements meet vibrant beauty making this bouquet a knockout design perfect for the modern South Florida bride.
- The next two designs created by Rodri Studio are perfect for the elegant, romantic South Florida bride. With soft hues of peach, pink, lilac, cream, and green, these florals are sure to set the stage for your beautiful spring wedding day.